Why Bungee Jumping Nepal?
- Life time experience to make jump in to the deep gorge at 160 meter long distance,
- Kathmandu to Bhotekoshi 80 km scenic drive through the ridge of Mountains,
- Enjoy the picturesque landscapes around Bhote Koshi river,
- Taste the fresh food as a lunch provided by local farm
- You will be in a group thus, you can introduce with many other people while driving
Bungee jumping Nepal is one of the adventurous activities and also a lifetime memorable adventure. Nepal has few Bungee jumping places, but really high and safe to make as it is very important and need to be secure from all kinds of things. Bungee jumping is a bravery work to fulfill their hobby too.
Bungee jumping Nepal is situated near the big green mountain and a big clean river makes you feel different. The jump, at 160 m, was designed by one of New Zealand 's leading bungee consultants and is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters in the Business so your safety is guaranteed. The agency takes safety "very, very seriously".
An amazing experience Bungee jumping in Nepal, which can be combined with other thrill-seeking activities such as white water rafting, Canoeing, Paragliding.
Price of Bungee Jumping in Nepal:
- Bungee Day Trip ( KTM- Last resort- KTM) =$ 108 US
- Bungee + Night stay= $ 130 US
- Swing extra Bungee=$ 55 US
- Just Bungee= $ 92 US
What is the Limitation of weight for bungee and swing?
The Limitation of weight for Bungee and swing is 40 kg and the maximum weight is 100 kg and 120 Kg respectively.
Is there any age restriction for Bungee Jumping?
Under 18 years of age can’t do bungee but if his/her guardians allow than they can jamb.
How high is Bungee jump spot?
It is 160 meters high over the Bhote Koshi River.
Bungee Jumping Nepal Outline
There is no fixed time to leave from kathmandu to Bhotekoshi because it is joining tour. however, you will leave from Thamel (Hub of tourist place) In the morning and drive to Bhote koshi with other people, who going to make the same jump over Bhote koshi river. it is 80 km in the east of Kathmandu.
Once you reach there , the guide will teach you some tips what to do and what not to do, than you will jump over Bhote Koshi river. After that, you will stop for Lunch and Drive back to Kathmandu. you will be leaded by some one from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
It is a adventure day round trip.
Sorry, No fixed departure dates are listed to group join, please request private trip
A Best Adventure trip18
My Everest base camp trek was the best adventure Journey Ever!!!
I and my girlfriend decided to visit Nepal but we never been there, therefore, we search on google, Nepal Everest guide then we found Mr. Gauli, who organize all our trips from Kathmandu-Everest base camp –Kathmandu so we did not have to do anything. We just trek with one guide and one local porter Mt Prem. They guided us nicely with so much care all the time. Thank you so much Santosh and prem for your precious time and safe trip to Nepal. Hope we will be back soon.
EBC adventure Journey is a real adventure!!!2020
One of my best trekking experiences with Nepal Everest guide- Santosh Gauli. organizes all essential things for my trip, I truly enjoyed my holiday in Nepal. highly recommended to have a freelance guide to Everest base camp trek. Marcos
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure
- 30% of the total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled between 60 to 30 days prior to departure date
- 60% of total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled in between 30 to 14 days prior to departure date.