Why Mountain Flight?
- Wonderful experiences to fly over the Himalayas,
- Explore world's most popular and highest peak,
- Within short time you get to see, Himalaya, gorge, wonderful landscapes, villages and indescribable nature,
- It can be done within few hours Round trip flight,
- It is best option for them who are short on time but want to explore Himalaya of Nepal.
The 'Mountain Flight' is an amazing way to see some of the highest Mountains in the world. Most flights are in the morning and operate all year round except in the monsoon seasons of June and July. The flight traverses the Sagarmatha National Park is enabling passengers to experience the mighty Himalayan range. All the domestic airlines of Nepal offer various forms of mountain flights.
The flight takes you within camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this-world experience. A few domestic airlines offer Mountain flight from Kathmandu to see Mt. Everest. This unique experience gives visitors a quick glance at Nepal's untamed landscapes and a fly-past through the world's tallest peak.
There are few popular Air companies in Nepal who makes regular flights in the mountain of Nepal, which are as bellows:
Today they operate heir flights linking the major cities of Nepal (Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhairahawa, Simara, Janakpur, Biratnagar and also the spectacular Mountain Flight especially to Everest region to experience the Himalayas.
Yeti Airlines is registered as a Private Limited Company and was established in May 1998. It has obtained "Air Operator Certificate" numbered 023/98 from Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN) issued in 17, August 1998 to operate commercial domestic flights to various destinations of Nepal.
It has the largest fleet of aircraft at present DHC-6/300 Twin Otters and Jetstream-41 cover major districts and cities within Nepal - mountain, hill and the Terai regions. Yeti is the market leader in domestic air transportation in remote regions of Nepal, not accessible by highways.
Simrik air is a popular airplane company in Nepal which is established in 2009. This air company is relatively a cheaper and also most prominent fixed wing airlines. The professional team owned this company where so many experience staff used to work as it is also experienced flying company in the field of aviation in Nepal. Simrik air makes flight almost all popular cities and mountains of Nepal each day.
Mountain Flight Outline
5:30 am: pick up from your Hotel
6:30 am: You will fly toward Everest for an hour about
7:30 am: Landing at Kathmandu Airport than drop you to your Hotel
Sorry, No fixed departure dates are listed to group join, please request private trip
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure
- 30% of the total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled between 60 to 30 days prior to departure date
- 60% of total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled in between 30 to 14 days prior to departure date.