KATHMANDU - NAGI GOMPA - SHIVAPURI - HILLTOP - NAGI GOMPA - KATHMANDU
Why Shivapuri Day Hiking?
- It is a historical forest related to Hinduism
- It can be extended upwards Langtang national park
- Hiking thought the lush green forest,
- Chances to observe some rare wild animals,
- Enjoy the view of entire Kathmandu valley view including Bagmati river source,
- Experiences of day hike and collect cultural, natural and religious memories,
- Visit Buddhist Nunnery and get up close with monks,
- Walking through local cultural shrines,
- One of the closest short hike from Kathmandu valley,
- Budget hike near Kathmandu,
Shivapuri day hiking is a Marvelous hiking trail near Kathmandu. it is a great choice for those people who are looking for a very short hike, Day hike within a very short time. This trip offers you a wonderful view of snow peaks, green rolling hills, the observation of some wild animals and you get to see countryside life during this trek.
The Shivapuri National park is situated at 2,563 m which is on the North side of Kathmandu and the second highest hill Around Kathmandu. This short hike begins from Budanilkantha after 20-minute drive from Kathmandu.
Shivapuri day hiking is a marvelous hiking destination around Kathmandu. It is one of the finest hiking trails for those hikers who wish to spend a day in the nature and want to explore the village life within a day. The Shivapuri hill is the Second highest peak around Kathmandu where day hikers penetrate into the wilderness known as a Shivapuri National park as it is popular pace to see various birds, animals and Glorious views in the valley.
Shivapuri day hiking is a wonderful short hiking trip near Kathmandu especially for those who don’t have time to make the long trek, very tight on budget and also who just scare with high mountain sickness. it is the best opportunity. This hike begins after your breakfast in Kathmandu and ends within 5 hours walking through the forest, local villages, and Nagi Gompa(Popular Buddhist temple for meditation).
Shivapuri day hiking total distance.
The total hiking distance from Kathmandu ( A capital city of Nepal) to the Shivapuri view station and return is 18 km (11 miles).
What Mountains can you observe during Shivapuri Hiking?
When you get to the top of Shivapuri hill station you get to see many green rolling hills, Kathmandu valley view and distant Langtang Mountain range.
Shivapuri Day Hiking Outline
7 am- Drive from Kathmandu to Nagi Gompa.
8 am- reach Nagi Gompa, visit around and trek to Shipapuri hilltop,
12 am- Reach to the top of Shivapuri, get Lunch and explore the admirable mountains peaks and valley,
3 pm- Trek back to Nagi Gompa and Drive back to your hotel.
- Drop and pickup service in a private vehicle, before and after hiking,
- All Trip-related Taxes,
- Shivapuri national park entrance fee(permit),
- All essential documents,
- Your lunch
- Professional trekking guide
- Guide Salary and all his expenses during this hike
What's not included?
- All kind of drinks including Drinking water,
- Your insurance,
- Tip for Guide & Driver, it is highly expected
Sorry, No fixed departure dates are listed to group join, please request private trip
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure
- 30% of the total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled between 60 to 30 days prior to departure date
- 60% of total cost of the trip will be charged if cancelled in between 30 to 14 days prior to departure date.