Why Ghorepani trekking is so popular?
25 Mar 2019 NEG
The Ghorepani trekking offers such a mesmerizing mountain view, cultural villages, exotic landscapes, and many unspoiled local settlements, therefore, a large number of people ask always Why Ghorepani trekking is so popular? it makes sense no doubt there are so many things to explore within 4 night days of hiking on Low budget.
Nepal is arguably one of the best countries for trekking purposes on the planet and thousands of people visit Nepal each day for their trekking, touring, and business purposes. In general, a large number of travelers visit Nepal for the purpose of Trekking and Hiking in Nepal among them trekkers Visit mostly Ghorepani poon hill trek as it is short, budget, easy, and no risk of high altitude sickness.
If you wish to see the massif Himalayan panorama and have just a week time with you then the Ghorepani poon hill trek could be the perfect destination to visit. The Typical Gurung house, traditional farmland, rice field, millet field, river, livestock grazing, colorful forest, and stunning Himalayan terrain are the major things to explore while you are in the Ghorepani trek Annapurna conservation area.
The one and only most visited trekking route Everest base camp and the 2nd Annapurna circuit trekking in Nepal, you may have some extra time to explore more and different angel of mountain views. There is a number of some best short hiking trails such as Ghorepani trek, Ghandruk trek, Mardi Himal short trek, Machhapuchhre model trek, Short Everest trek, Langtang trek, royal trek, Dhampus hiking, Nagarkot hiking, and many other short and budget trekking trails as a side trip after your long adventure journey in Nepal.
Ghorepani trekking is an easy 5-days trekking located in the central part of Nepal and it is one of the best and most visited trekking sites in Nepal, where there are so many unique things to explore including towering mountains and exotic landscapes.
This trek is available as a full board package if you source on the internet as it is a popular short, easy, and low-budget trekking route in Nepal.
Are you a bag packer, students, sort of budget, no worries there are so many alternative options you may reach to your goal(Ghorepani trekking)? If you are sort of budget you can take a bus from Pokhara to Nayapul then take another sharing jeep cost about 500 rupees to Ulleri than you can walk through the forest to Ghorepani in one day likewise next day you can visits exotic viewpoint the Poon hill, see the entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range than back to Pokhara following the same route and taking the similar vehicle. if you have 4 nights 5 days time then you can follow the proper day ways itinerary of Ghorepani trekking you can see so many new and unique things along till you are back to Nayapul.
Agreeing by many experience mountain guide, locals and researcher there are few major things inspire people to Ghorepani trekking in Nepal:
- Ghorepani trekking is a short hiking destination to explore the Himalaya,
- It is nearby Pokhara city thus, it is safety for all types of hikers,
- It is affordable for student, bag packer, and budget travelers and family.
- If you are shot in time for trek it can be done within 2 days from Pokhara,
- It is not so high area trek therefor no risk of mountain sickness,
- Each settlements you go in this trek have clean and private room available,
- If you have a desire to explore the local life , it is perfect spot to go,
- You can observe more than 10 high mountain from Poon hill view point,
- You can taste some local flavor foods, locally made ingredients,
- You don’t need to carry tent or gas to stay and to cook your food,
- The exotic landscapes,
- You can see up close view of local farming and way of living,
- No need special permit but need general permit to visit,
- Internet excess at each Tea house and Lodges,
- Emergency evacuation service from each settlements,
- There is almost everywhere phone signal,
- Food and water available along the route from Tea House,
- No Stealing and hassling while you are in trek,
- Other many unexplained beauties…
Why Ghorepani trekking is so popular as it is a very common questions from Trekkers. however, there are so many merits walking on the trails of Ghorepani. The best of Ghorepani trek is safety and many alternative options that is why you can customize your budget and time.